Best Credit Card, Best Credit Card Features
Choosing the Best Credit Card is not an easy task. Like most other things in life, credit card companies come in all shapes and sizes. Get the most out of your credit cards. The best credit card for you depends on your goals and lifestyles. Depending on the type of benefits you’re looking for, some credit cards are better than others. Determine whether a low-interest card is what are you’re looking for or a card with substantial rewards. Make sure that you pay attention to the rewards and perks as well as the annual fee and interest rate on the credit card and the average credit period. These important features can influence the overall benefit and cost of having a credit card.
If you’re unsure on how to decide on what credit card is best for you, here is a list of some cards with best credit card features to choose from.
From traditional benefits to premium rewards, VISA personal credit cards offer a wide range of benefits for cardholders around the world. It can also offer the opportunity to earn rewards, travel perks, cashback and build up your credit history. VISA credit cards are issued by various bankers and financial institutions like:
- CHASE FREEDOM
- Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
- Earn 5% cashback up to $1500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate.
- Unlimited 1% cashback on all other purchases.
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers.
- 3% Intro balance transfers fee when you transfer a balance during the first 60 days your account is open with a minimum of $5.
- No annual fee.
- CAPITAL ONE VENTURE
- $0 annual fee and no foreign transaction fee.
- Earn a bonus of $20,000 miles once you spend $1,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening
- Earn 1.25x miles on every purchase every day.
- Earn 10x miles on thousands of hotels, through January 2020
- Transfers your miles to over 12 leading travel loyalty programs
- Enjoy 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months; 14.24% – 24.24% variable after that.
- WELLS FARGO CASH WISE VISA
- 8% cash rewards on qualified digital wallet purchases.
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases
- $0 annual fee
- 0% Intro purchase Apr for 15 months
- 99% - 27.99% regular APR (variable)
- No category restrictions
Mastercard offers perks like easy pay and personal information protection using chip technology. A few of the banks issuing MasterCard are:
- Citi Double Cash Card
- Earn 2% on every purchase with unlimited 1% cashback when you buy, plus an additional 1% as you pay for those purchases.
- 0% Intro APR on Balance transfers for 18 months. After that, variable APR will be 15.99% -25.99% based on your creditworthiness.
- HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cashback on all purchases
- Earn an Introductory 3% Cash Back on all purchases in the first 12 months from account opening.
- 10% Anniversary Bonus on all Cash Rewards earned once a year
- No Annual Fees
- 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a 14.99 – 24.99% variable Apr.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- $0 liability for unauthorized purchases
- 0% Introductory APR for 18 billing cycles for purchases, and for any balance transfers made in the first 60 days. After Intro APR offer ends, 14.99% - 24.99% variable APR will apply and a 3% fee applies to all balance transfers.
- No Annual Fee.
- No penalty Apr. Paying late won’t automatically raise your interest rate
- AMERICAN EXPRESS
You can choose from different cards they offer from Personal Card to Business Cards, Corporate Cards, and Gift Cards.
- Gold Card
- 4X Membership Rewards points when you dine at restaurants worldwide
- 4X Membership Rewards points at US supermarkets, un up to $25,000 per year purchases
- #x Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com
- Earn up to a total of $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the Gold Card at participating Diners
- No foreign transaction fees
- Payment flexibility
- Blue Delta Sky Miles
- Earn 10,000 Bonus Miles after spending $500 in purchases in your first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Earn 2 Miles at US restaurants
- Earn 2 Miles on Delta purchases
- Earn 1 Mile on all other eligible purchases
- Receive a 20% savings in In-Flight purchases